Bible verses about God is working
Don’t be afraid! Don’t you worry. The Lord knows your worries and He is going to provide you with comfort, but you must come to Him. God is working right now!
Even though everything seems like it’s falling apart it is actually falling into place. The things that you think are blocking you God is going to use for His glory. God will make a way.
You don’t have to be the best in a certain area for God to accomplish His will. God hears your prayers.
Remember that we serve a God that can do far beyond what we think or imagine. Just calm down! It hurts now, but just wait for Him. He will prove to be faithful.
Your anxieties are temporary, but the Lord and His grace are everlasting. God is moving in ways you don’t understand right now. Be still and allow Him to calm the storm in your heart.
Go to Him in prayer and stay there until your heart is so focused on Him. This is a time to just trust and worship!
“If you are praying about it God is working on it.”
“God is making things happen for you. Even when you don’t see it, Even when you can’t feel it, Even if its not evident. God is working on your prayers.”
“God’s plan is always the best. Sometimes the process is painful and hard. But don’t forget that when God is silent, He’s doing something for you.”
“God changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls and coal into diamonds by using time and pressure. He is working on you too.”
“You are where God wants you to be at this very moment. Every experience is part of His divine plan.”
“In our waiting God is working.”
“God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supply.” Hudson Taylor
In our waiting God is working
God is fighting for you as we speak. I have been reading through Exodus and all I see is a chapter about God working through the lives of His children.
God has spoken to me through this chapter and I pray that you read Exodus 3 and allow Him to speak to you. God is at work whether you see Him or not.
As soon as I started reading Exodus 3 I noticed that God heard the cries of His people. I’ve been in trials before wondering does God hear me and Exodus 3 shows us that He does. God sees your affliction! He knows your pain! He hears your cries! Before you even started praying He already had the answer.
While the Israelites were crying out for help God was working through Moses. You might not see it, you might not understand how, but God is at work and He is going to deliver you! Be still for just a moment so you can realize that help is on the way. While you are currently worrying God is already at work.
1. Exodus 3:7-9 The Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of My people who are in Egypt, and have given heed to their cry because of their taskmasters, for I am aware of their sufferings. So I have come down to deliver them from the power of the Egyptians, and to bring them up from that land to a good and spacious land, to a land flowing with milk and honey, to the place of the Canaanite and the Hittite and the Amorite and the Perizzite and the Hivite and the Jebusite. Now, behold, the cry of the sons of Israel has come to Me; furthermore, I have seen the oppression with which the Egyptians are oppressing them.
2. Isaiah 65:24 Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
God is working even in your unbelief.
When you’re so busy worrying it’s hard to understand that God is at work when you don’t see even a small hint of improvement in sight. It’s hard to believe His promises. God sent an encouraging message to the Israelites, but because of their discouragement they wouldn’t listen.
They thought to themselves we’ve heard it all before, but we are still in these trials. The same thing happens today! There are so many verses in Scripture that tell us that God is with us, but because of discouragement we don’t believe them.
I’ve had people tell me prayer doesn’t work and that was clearly the spirit of unbelief talking. We have to boldly take hold of the promises of God. Has your discouragement stopped your from believing that God is at work? Ask for help with your unbelief today!
3. Exodus 6:6-9 “Therefore, say to the Israelites: ‘I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. I will take you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, who brought you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. And I will bring you to the land I swore with uplifted hand to give to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob. I will give it to you as a possession. I am the Lord.” Moses reported this to the Israelites, but they did not listen to him because of their discouragement and harsh labor.
4. Mark 9:23-25 And Jesus said to him, “If you can! All things are possible for one who believes.” Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!” And when Jesus saw that a crowd came running together, he rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You mute and deaf spirit, I command you, come out of him and never enter him again.”
5. Psalm 88:1-15 O Lord, God of my salvation, I have cried out day and night before You. Let my prayer come before You; Incline Your ear to my cry. For my soul is full of troubles, And my life draws near to the grave. I am counted with those who go down to the pit; I am like a man who has no strength, Adrift among the dead, Like the slain who lie in the grave, Whom You remember no more, And who are cut off from Your hand. You have laid me in the lowest pit, In darkness, in the depths. Your wrath lies heavy upon me, And You have afflicted me with all Your waves. You have put away my acquaintances far from me; You have made me an abomination to them; I am shut up, and I cannot get out; My eye wastes away because of affliction. Lord, I have called daily upon You; I have stretched out my hands to You. Will You work wonders for the dead? Shall the dead arise and praise You? Shall Your lovingkindness be declared in the grave? Or Your faithfulness in the place of destruction? Shall Your wonders be known in the dark? And Your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness? But to You I have cried out, O Lord, And in the morning my prayer comes before You. Lord, why do You cast off my soul? Why do You hide Your face from me? I have been afflicted and ready to die from my youth; I suffer Your terrors; I am distraught.
6. John 14:1 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.”